Your comments and suggestions are a valuable and enriching element of our social media voice. Here are a few suggestions to encourage you to participate with confidence! We'll also explain why and how our administrators moderate.
Here are the key rules for your comments:
- We ask for your comments to be objective, for example, based on the contents of our website.
- Criticism should also be factually based and with comprehensible arguments.
- Cynicism and irony are sometimes difficult to discern in comments. Please use them carefully, so they are not misinterpreted.
- Any insults should be avoided.
- Discrimination and defamation of other users and social groups on the basis of their religion, origin, nationality, disability, income, sexual orientation, age or gender is not permitted.
- Libelling business and reputations with damaging statements, insinuations and suspicions is not permitted.
- Advertising commercial products or services is not permitted.
- No personal data may be published.
- The ifa and KULTURAUSTAUSCH are not responsible for the content of comments and guest contributions or links used therein and do not check these systematically.
- The rights of the contents published by you remain your responsibility. With external contents you should make sure that these are permitted to be shared.
- All quotations must be clearly marked as such and should only be used sparingly and with mention of the source.
How we moderate:
- We strive for transparency in our moderation. We will, where possible, inform users if their comments violate the above rules and reserve the right to remove such comments.
- We justify our interventions with our own comments.
- We reserve the right to exclude users from serious or repeated violations of netiquette by blocking the contribution function for them or excluding them from the respective platform.
- We will end discussions if they have strayed too far away from the original topic of the post, or if the majority of comments violate our netiquette.
- For selected posts, the comment function can also be deactivated from the outset.
Have fun commenting and discussing!
Your KULTURAUSTAUSCH team